Experience the DaySpring Difference
We believe the best approach to solving your problems, feeling better about your life, and becoming happier and more balanced in your life comes through partnering with you. At DaySpring Counseling, we serve you, our client. Our approach to counseling is to form a relationship and be your partner in your well-being. We strive to help you find ways to change and improve your life. Our therapists are compassionate, well-trained, licensed professionals. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of counseling services available specifically tailored to your specific problems and needs.
At DaySpring, we want you to have the care services you need – when you need them. As a result, we offer fast initial appointments. We also know you’re busy and need flexibility in your appointment times. This is why we offer evening and some weekend appointments. At DaySpring, our focus is on you and your needs.
Types of clients served at DaySpring
DaySpring Counseling is able to provide counseling and therapy services for a variety of problems for children, adolescents, and adults. The list of potential problems DaySpring could help you with is endless. However, some of the more common problems seen by therapists at DaySpring Counseling include:
- Marital and Relationship Problems
- Family Problems Grief
- Traumatic Experiences
- Child and Adolescent Behavior Problems
- Substance Abuse
- Problems Related to Abuse
The clinicians at DaySpring are available to conduct training to your staff or group on a variety of topics. We strive to keep our speaking and training fees reasonable while providing excellent quality that meets your specific needs. The list below represents the most requested topics:
- Understanding and Implementing Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- The Developmental Model of Clinical Supervision
- Spirituality and Mental Health
- Mental Health Crash Course for Pastors
- Protecting Against and Responding to Sexual Victimization in Churches
- Sexual Offender Evaluation and Treatment (multiple topics)
Here’s what you can expect from our team
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with our team prior to your event, so we can better understand how to best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on our blog and social media channels. (Unless your event is not open to the public)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation
DaySpring Counseling offers specialized therapy services to some criminal justice populations. DaySpring uses treatment models and methods of evaluation that are research-based and have proven effectiveness.
DaySpring offers sexual offender evaluations for community placement. Dr. Newsome is happy to travel to where your client is to perform these specialized assessments. Dr. Newsome’s assessments are thorough, grounded in research, and are completed in a timely fashion.
DaySpring’s Specialized Therapeutic Offender Program (STOP) uses the Risk, Need, Responsivitiy model as the basic for the treatment of sexual offenders. The program also employs methods such as the Good Lives Model, Motivational Interviewing, and other approaches that are consistent with the principles of cognitive-behavioral therapy.
Through STOP, DaySpring seeks to assist in improving community safety through collaboration with the criminal justice system. We work closely with supervisory agencies and personnel to design treatment and management plans that offer the best likelihood for successful reintegration while providing for safety.
Give us a call at (866) 308-2307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information